I just received another box of samples from PINCHme, so today I’d like to share with you my official PINCHme review! PINCHme is a website that ships boxes of free samples to their subscribers. Every month, they host a massive sampling event called “PINCHme Sample Tuesday” where members come to their website (from 12pm eastern) and click through available samples and add them to their cart. Once complete, the members will checkout by providing their shipping address and their box is on the way! No credit card needed, no shipping costs, no special “paid” membership, no tricks – just free samples with free shipping.
How PINCHme Works
PINCHme works because of their partnership program with sample providers. PINCHme provides a way for companies to get products into the hands of consumers in exchange for feedback. When you join, you will be asked to complete your profile. It isn’t required, but the more information you provide, the more likely you will be matched to more samples.
What’s in a PINCHme box?
That depends on you! If your profile is fully completed, you will get matched to different products. These products can range from snacks to beauty samples, household goods, fragrances – anything goes. I recently received a PINCHme box and this is what was inside:
The first thing I noticed was that this box was packed full of all sorts of products. What immediately caught my attention was the fresh smell of lavender – it was a nice surprise. I also noticed some brands that I have already used or purchased in the past, but the products seemed slightly different, like a new version or different packaging, from the normal product I buy. Here are each of the items that were inside my PINCHme box:
- Clorox Ultra Clean Disinfecting Wipe – Lemon Twist – Cleaning wipes have become a household staple ever since 2020, so this was a nice start. I hadn’t tried the lemon twist variety before, it was great!
- Compeed Advanced Blister Care Gel Cushions – These are going to be a life saver with my next pair of new shoes. I almost always get blisters on the back of my feet with new shoes.
- Dr. Dennis Gross Daily Face Peel – This is a 2-step peel with 7 acids that can help smooth fine lines, minimize the look of pores, and improve the appearance of uneven tone and texture.
- Glad Flex N Seal Food Storage Bags – This sample contained 3 bags: a quart-size zipper bag, a quart-size freezer zipper bag, and a sandwich zipper bag. I’m most excited to try the freezer bag since I haven’t seen that one before. I’m really curious about the stretching capability of these bags.
- Glad Force Flex Plus Trash Bag – This packet had 1 kitchen garbage bag meant for a 13-gallon can. The bag was scented with Febreze “Beachside Breeze.” It was absolutely perfect for springtime.
- Hartz Delectables Squeeze Ups – These chicken-flavored dog treats were lapped up almost instantly! The sample came with 4 servings. I gave Tucker the first treat plain by itself in the bowl, and later I added it as a topper to his regular dog food. He was not disappointed!
- The Inkey List Caffeine Eye Cream – This is an eye cream that contains an antioxidant derived from coffee that helps to reduce puffiness, dark circles and prevent skin damage. It feels very refreshing when you apply it under your eyes.
- KubWipes – These plant-based cotton dry wipes are the perfect addition to a healthy skin care routine. You can use them dry to apply skincare products, or wet to remove makeup and clean. I tried both ways: once to apply the caffeine eye cream, and another time wet to clean after my face peel. The products all worked well together and made my face feel very clean and healthy.
- Moroccanoil Moisture Repair Shampoo & Conditioner – I have wavy hair and it gets pretty dried out from some shampoos. This shampoo and conditioner felt like I was restoring some of that moisture and damage that other products and routines have caused. I would definitely purchase this product.
- Purely Elizabeth Granola – I love peanut butter and chocolate! This granola is salty, sweet, and full of the chocolaty peanut-buttery goodness that delights. You get a light hint of coconut with it too, which was a bonus. It’s sweetened with coconut sugar and baked in coconut oil. The flavors aren’t too overpowering and they’re just enough to make this a great light snack that you need just a little bit of at a time.
- Skippy Creamy Peanut Butter – Squeeze Pouch – Speaking of peanut butter, this is my favorite brand! I really liked the squeeze pouch packaging. It doesn’t leave a mess and if you do it just right, you don’t even need a knife to spread it.
- Yardley Soap Bar – This moisturizing bath bar is responsible for the explosion of lavender that I witnessed when opening my PINCHme box. I love the calming and soothing scent of lavender.
- Boiron Acidil Heartburn Relief tablets – I was shocked at the generosity of this free sample. Not only did I receive a full-size 60-tablet sample, but it arrived in a lovely green satchel, wrapped in an apron and alongside a green rubber spatula. The apron is perfect to use when I am gardening, and my kitchen is always looking for new utensils! Hats off to Boiron – your sample was the best!
How does PINCHme Compare to Other Sample Boxes?
There are a number of sites like PINCHme that offer boxes of free samples, but each one is different in its own ways. PINCHme is a great place to start getting free samples, but they take the sampling program a bit further than other places. PINCHme is the only place that ships free samples every month. Some months you may not match for much, and other months you may get lucky. The key with PINCHme is to make sure your profile is as complete as possible, and always make sure you leave product feedback. Product feedback is what powers this free sampling program. PINCHme is a fun and rewarding sampling program that will satisfy your cravings for free samples as long as you’re willing to offer product feedback and participate.