Daily Goodie Box is a free samples website that gives away goodie boxes to its subscribers. A lot of people ask: “is Daily Goodie Box legit?” I’m here to say first hand that yes, they are very legitimate and if they pick you for a goodie box, you won’t regret it. It’s 100% absolutely free and all you have to do is share your thoughts on what you think about the products you received.
What’s in a Goodie Box?
Put quite simply, a Goodie Box coming from Daily Goodie Box is exactly what it sounds like: it’s a small box packed full of high quality samples, some are full-size single servings and others are sample size. The products are all high quality and interesting. The types of products can range from food, beverages and snacks all the way to beauty products and wearables. A Daily Goodie Box is a generous spread of all sorts of cool things to try.
Here’s what was inside March’s Goodie Box:
- Trilipiderm full-body sample kit: 4 samples of trilipiderm’s All-Body moisture retention creme, all-body moisture retention creme with SPF30 and Vitamin D, Hydrating All-Body serum, and All-Body Hydrating Exfoliant Cleanser
- Bitsy’s Good Cookies: Sweet Potato Oatmeal Raisin cookies
- Paavani Ayurveda Mint Pulling Oil with a carrying sachet
- Gloss Leaf Collagen Iced Tea: Mango Pineapple flavor, 12 oz can
- Whipped Sugar Scrub: “Squeeze the Day” scent
- NEATwipes: 30-pack of hand sanitary alcohol wipes
- PickleJuice shot: functional organic beverage
- Spacecase Cosmetics Travel Size Eye Shadow with case
How can I get one?
Everyone is eligible to get a daily goodie box, but not everyone will get one. According to their website, the best way to get a goodie box is to follow them on social media, comment on posts, and to check your emails and the messages section on their website. As a newer member, your chances are also higher to getting a goodie box. There isn’t a magical answer on how to guarantee a box, but I’ve gotten more than one already and I comment on their posts and tell my friends about them. If you’re willing to put in a few extra minutes, you will probably get lucky and your sample box will be sent straight to your door. The best part about all of it – it’s 100% free. No shipping charges. This is one of the best free sample boxes available!